Fall is in the air, and that means pumpkin season is too! Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin bread, and now pumpkin smoothies? Yes, please! If you love pumpkin pie, check out this recipe for a delicious and nutrient-rich pumpkin smoothie. Whether you’re looking for a breakfast or snack option, we’ve got you covered. So, get your blender out and try this recipe today!
Ingredients: (for 2 small smoothies or 1 large smoothie)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup (120g) vanilla Greek yogurt*
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 1/2 cup (120ml) skim milk*
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) pure maple syrup
- 2/3 cup (150g) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender in the order listed. Blend on high for at least 3 minutes or until smooth. Stop and scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add more milk to thin out if it’s too thick or add a couple more ice cubes for a thicker texture if desired. Taste, then add more spices if desired.
Find more great recipes at https://sallysbakingaddiction.com
Happy Fall to you all! Enjoy!