Want to workout but can’t find the time? Here are some tips for fitting a workout in to your busy schedule.
- Schedule it. Just as you would schedule any other meetings or errands, block off some time for a workout. In this way, you won’t have the excuse that you don’t have time. Treat the workout like you would any other mandatory task.
- Wake up 20-30 minutes earlier. If you can’t schedule a workout into your normal day, try going for a quick run or completing a circuit workout 20-30 minutes before you would normally get up to start your day. Not only will you get your workout in early, but getting those endorphins flowing will boost your energy and mood.
- Exercise on your commute. If your office is close enough, consider walking, running, or biking to or from work.
- Workout from home. Try out a fitness on demand class at home. You can even get your family involved!
- Grab a workout buddy. It can be hard to motivate yourself to get a workout in but if you schedule a workout with a buddy, it’s more difficult to back out. Plus, working out with a partner is fun!