For large employee groups in a close geographical area, developing a clinic for employee use in the workplace can be a great benefit. Employees get easy access to low cost or cost-free medical care. Employers enjoy the benefits of reducing lost time from work, preventing the need for more expensive crisis care, and maintaining a healthier more productive workforce. These clinics are paid for directly by the employer outside of traditional health insurance. Next Level accepts a flat monthly feefor managing the staffing, equipping, and reporting for these clinics. Pricing is dependent on hours of operation, staffing requirements, and scope.
On-site Clinics can provide the following services:
- Annual Physical Examinations
- Primary Care for chronic health conditions
- Urgent Care for acute illness or injuries
- Work Injury Care
- Weight Loss Counseling
- Smoking Cessation
- Pre-employment Physicals
- BiometricTesting and Health Risk Assessments
- Other services can be out sourced to our partners depending on the needs of the employer
Click here to let our Employer Solutions team help you determine if an on-site clinic makes sense for your organization.
Read more about the benefits of employee wellness centers here.