The holidays are coming, which means gift giving season is upon us. If you’re trying to find balance between finding thoughtful gifts for friends and family and staying out of debt, these gift ideas are for you.
- Gift baked goods – Who doesn’t like a box of homemade treats? Grab a set of cookie boxes like these and get baking!
- Use Seasonal Sales to your Advantage- Make Black Friday a fun family outing or get your gift shopping done on Cyber Monday. Just make sure you have a list and stick to it!
- Be Sentimental- Photobooks, video slideshows, or just a framed picture are meaningful and don’t break the bank!
- Give a Gift Card- Everyone loves a giftcard! Starbucks, Itunes, Visa, and Amazon gift cards make great gifts and they don’t have to be of high value.
- A Sweet Handwritten Card- Bonus points if you make the card yourself!
Remember, gift giving is never obligatory. Whether money is tight, or you simply don’t have time to go out and shop, quality time with friends and family is the most precious commodity.
Happy Holidays everyone!